Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Vampire Diaries; The Fury & The Reunion

Elena: transformed, the golden girl has become what she once feared and desired. Stefan: tormented by losing Elena, he's determined to end his feud with Damon once and for all—whatever the cost. But slowly he begins to realize that his brother is not his only enemy. Damon: at last, he possesses Elena. But will his thirst for revenge against Stefan poison his triumph? Or can they come together to face one final battle? Collected here in one edition are the third and fourth volumes of The Vampire Diaries, a riveting conclusion to the tale of two vampire brothers and the beautiful girl torn between them.

My Thoughts:
I like this series better than Twilight and t is copyrighted 1991, before the Twilight craze. I think the plot is better, the characters richer, and the suspense more intense. My favorite interactions are between Damon and Stefan, the vampire brothers. My only complaint is that the new editions have the cover to match the CW television series. On these covers the protagonist is dark hair and dark eyed. In the book, Elena is blond and blue eyed. I found it a minor detail, but distracting. Still, this book lives up to what I expected it to be. Love it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment